Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005 is here. nothing much to feel about it.
its not like its a year to look forward to.
or is it?
2004 has been a rather great year.
there have been highs and low.
its just exhilarating.
i wouldnt change the past year though.
things happen for a reason.
made new friends. new relationships.
although somewhere along the 2004 track, i lost some too.
in fact. i kinda love 2004.
my sailing team mates. lijie. sera. viv. wei. wenz. prisc. jiehui. alv. ys. bing. and everybody else. thanks for being part of my life in 2004.
i've changed quite a bit over this year.
for good...and for bad.
sorry to those who have to tolerate my unreasonable mood swings.
sorry to those who always have to cheer me up.
i will miss those days i spent with my buddy at the sailing table.
i will miss the times i always get to see lijie and sera.
i will miss those familar faces around school.
2005 is gonna be real different for me.
gotta adapt myself to the new enviroment without my friends.
a whole new change, in my life.
to all my dears, greatest thanks for always been there for me, esp lijie, sera, viv and andy.
love ya all.


my only resolution for this year.
study freaking hard.
farewell 2004. hello 2005.

No comments: