Monday, May 16, 2005

a big thanks to all who remembered my birthday. sera wei viv lijie wen sameema prisc jiehui ben. everybody
esp the guy who msg me from aust. THANK YOU~!
love ya all.
to my darling class.....for giving me a surprise celebration during econs. with almost 19 candles.
to my dear sailors....thanks for the gifts and yummy cake too.
to wanting...for the error filled birthday card.
and to yeanling for the wonderful pictures.... thanks.


it was a great day.....with a little downside... =)


lijie dear....is everything alright?
how's the application and all?
hope everything's fine.
been a long time since i last caught up with you


sera dear...
i dun like the army.
keep me company ok?
sigh.....


viv...happy working at video ez...
is it fun?
i'll call you when i can k... sorry
been busy.......acting guai.
hahah...


another week to last.
seven days.
three days without news.
hope you're fine.
get well soon.

No comments: