Thursday, June 16, 2005

took the extra effort to wake up 30 mins after my morning call
and STUDY.
i was struggling btw staying awake and focusing on my notes
geeez.....it's so tough to wake up early nowadays.


met my dearie in the afternoon
and its another day where we spent the whole day shopping with each other.
i just love days like that.
it's a very nice feeling to just spend the entire day with that certain someone.
enjoying each other's company.


everything is short lived though....
block leave will end soon...
and its gonna be back to me and my mundane school life...
and mugging for the freaking A's
which seems to be moving towards me like this huge gigantic wall.


i'm not running towards it.
in fact i havent even finish warming up.
the finishing line is just moving towards me.
FAST pace.

No comments: