Tuesday, August 30, 2005

weekend wasnt too bad.
went to my cousin's chalet...and my aunt decided to ask andy along.
geezz.....
anyway....someone decided to bribed my little princess....- with a swimming pool at his place-
and guess wad....that little niece of mine decided she wanted to follow him home.
goodness....
she's so easily cheated.
haha.....
she actually cried and insisted she wanted to go home with andy.
no daddy no mummy...just andy.....
goodness gracious~!
she din even want me.

anyway...had gp yesterday.
i actually finished my paper in exceptionally fast time.
cool
let's just hope i cant break the C5 barrier...

now...i'm waiting for my stupid maths paper to come.
gotta prepare to go to school for my 3 hour paper soon
i'm scared~!!
i'm petrified~!!
i'm so afraid dat when i see the paper later....
everything will just like.....blast out of my brains.
den that's it.

the end.

No comments: