Sunday, September 25, 2005

my mom just made me feel so guilty for not taking the initiative to start a conversation with my cousin.
said that being the older cousin...
i've the responsibility to talk to her.
damn it.
i'm only 2 years older.
ok...wadeva...


i'm just an anti-social bitch.




it's gonna be MONDAY tmr.
that means i gotta go BACK to school.
QUIT slacking and "worming" around
and get down to STUDYING.

ok....that's gonna take lotsa determination to do so..
cause i'm such a procrastinator.





my daddy told me today that he's not gonna pay for my driving lessons and i gotta pay for it myself.
OK~!!!! den thou shall not go take my driving license.
*winks*

i'm totally alright with taking public transport around.
plus my baby can drive....-i like to be driven, coz i'm LAZY-

and even if i were to get my license..
i wouldnt have a car to drive...
so....cons more than pros.
so unless my daddy forks out my fees....
i'm not gonna learn.
HA.~!

No comments: