Friday, December 09, 2005

not boasting here but sometimes...
do think that i'm quite efficient when i want to be.
note the " want to be" though.
been helping out in packing the files of diff lawyers into boxes the last 2 days...
cause we're shifting to the new office next week.

and the people here are like finding work for me and sam to do.
cause we tend to finish wad is given to us pretty quickly.

anyway...office politics have set in against the both of us.
yucks. but bring it on.

that aside...went back to collect my testimonial this early morning.
and i have a pretty good one of that.
ya...another testimonial that happily promotes me to be a cousellor.
just like back in st.nicks.
The only diff is that my O's testi emphasized on my 120+ CIP hours.
but in JC...ahhaa....i barely did any CIP....so the focus was more on class rep and sailing.
being responsible....being a team player.
oh well....at least the facts are fairly accurate for me as compared to my classmates.
but at the end of day...... i sound like this really lovely girl who everybody likes and talks to....
which i really doubt so.

No comments: