Thursday, January 19, 2006

after seeing and hearing from my frens about their relief teaching jobs...
feel a sudden urge to apply for it and give it a try.
at least it seems alot more interesting than what i'm doing now.
think i'll go apply later.
and see how it goes.....


it feels quite annoying to know that someone is out to ignore you....
i guess that just totally spoilt my bright and sunshine morning.


it's only thursday?!
how i wish it was friday today... geez....
i wanna quit my job......
but till i find another...
it doesnt sound remotely possible to go jobless even for a little while...
since my parents arent just making me support not only myself fully...
but also happily assumed that i ought to be helping out with every little thing in the house.
my dad just told me straight in the face this morning to give him 50 bucks so that they could buy my sis the spikes and sports shoe she wants...

i'm like....wth?
dun happily assume that i HAVE to share just because i'm working.
the least you could do was to ask if i wanted to share rite?
doesnt help that i'm barely earning 1k and they make it sound like i earn 3k a month.

phone bills....
saving up for my driving lessons....
supporting my ugre to shop....
i suddenly wonder where have all my money gone.
seriously....is 1k a month alot? seems like the more you earn the more you spent.
still owe baby a treat.....but it really seems that i dun have much money left...
and i just cant understand why??????


really wish to play and relax for a while....
i've been shit working since after my A's....
and i mean STRAIGHT after....
geog paper ended on a thursday...my last paper....and i rushed down for an interview...got the job...
and started working on the following tues.....
that gave me wad???
4 pathetic days to enjoy my POST EXAMS....
this sucks...
now i know why i'm so bloody upset.

i need more money....
so that i can be happier......=(

No comments: