Saturday, July 02, 2005

woke up early to go for cartel breakfast.
yummy...
and i spent the next few hours shopping and shopping again.
bought a 3/4s from mango.
gorgeous....
it makes me look taller...
haha....and that's just wad i need.
illusions to make me seem taller....
ha....and now...i've the same bottoms as jess...
my other shopping mate.
the girl who seriously loves shopping.


shoppping with my dear is just so nice.
its just so easy to have someone to pick out nice clothes for you to try.


had to rush down to nsc at about 3.
argh...
in the end we only trained for like 1 hr....
when i could have stayed in town all these while.
talk about opportunity cost.
ya....and weiguo was so "nice"
thanks for wad u said about me.
ouch.


dun worry....i'll make sure i beat ven to prove you wrong.


rush back to town for dinner...
and someone surprised me the wallet i eyed....
lalala......

No comments: