Monday, September 04, 2006

i sometimes dunno wad the hell is up with me.
i'm just venting my anger on people who dun deserve it.
i'm sorry.
i'm really sorry.

give me time to find myself back.
school IS tiring me out.
maybe its just the long months of not schooling since after exams.
too big a transition.

project after projects.
group work after group work.
gave me a strong realization that....
i actually dun really like working with others.


it's quite amazing how many different ages there are in my classes.
people from 27 with kids. to people barely turned 19.
how different people thinks.
how different people act and react.
how different people carry themselves.

i sat down and looked around.
realized that there are people i do admire.
and people i just hate to the core.

did i mention people i dun like....are usually people i have to cross my path with?
sigh oh sigh.



my baby boy drove me back to hall last night.
after hours of MJ.
i love to be driven....
i'm a pampered child man.

every girl wants to feel like a princess...
i'm no different.


5 days till its down....

No comments: