Tuesday, September 12, 2006

it just rained...
and i'm feeling really emo tonight.

i guess its the whole idea of when i'm FINALLY feeling more settled in hall.
this whole having the entire room to myself idea.
enjoying every moment of silence.

it might be lonely at times.
but i'm loving it.


the news of me having a new roomie soon....
is not a least bit making me happy.
in any way.

i dun want a roomie.
i wanna be alone.
i like being alone.

please roomie....
i actually really dun want you to come.
i'm sorry.


what if she stinks?
what if she is damn messy?
what if she snores?
what if i dun like her?
what if she's damn irritating?
sigh...

i dunno want a roomie.
i miss home.
i miss you.
i miss my mommy, my daddy, my sista...and my brother.
i miss you you you.



it's a sad night okay.

No comments: