Tuesday, October 17, 2006

went to VIVO city with my dear boy today.
it's definately my new heaven.
we have forever21, zara, mango, topshop, esprit and tangs.
all in that huge ONE building.
how nice....
no more shuttling btw wisma and taka.
bye bye orchard.
hi vivo.

had a great time with my boy.
he's finally back in camp.
i dunno to be happy or sad.

the haze is starting to irritate the shit out of me.
so was the long jam home.
cab fare cost 20 bucks today.
when it usually cost only 12 at most.

been spending alot.
budget girl. budget.

things are starting to get more and more tiring.
i promise to do well.
i must juggle my studies and everything else.



anybody knows of any good place to have a nice dinner with a group of friends?
i ran out of places.
need a place by friday....
hmmm

No comments: