Thursday, December 28, 2006

my 20th christmas.

a really wet christmas season this year.
and i love christmas.
how everything would feel so christmassy.
the joy of sharing the love and all.

my christmassy season started about a week ago w
hen i had to do shopping for everyone's pressies
spent alot this year.
it really din matter how much i spent...
it's weird..
but i just wanted everyone to be really happy.
it was all that matters, even if it meant going broke.

so there it was hunting high and low for the presents my loves wants.
from my mommy's 200 bucks pillow to baby's wallet to my little darling niece's minnie mouse vaccum cleaner.
it was shopping and shopping all the way till sat.
spent big bucks.
but i've yet to know the exact amount cause everything was paid for by card.
i'm so dead when the bill arrives.

mommy daddy totally forgot to get me a present.
but surprisingly, i was expecting it.
this christmas has really been a more giving one than receiving....
and it feels good.
weird yet good.
maybe it's cause of the extra cash i got. hence the spending.

oh well. so sat was spend with andy's family.
sentosa cove.
it was a lifestyle i think i'll never get used to.
always felt that it's.... out of my league.
but i love my boy... i'll learn to live it.

christmas eve.... a wet wet christmas eve.
went to my aunt's house for dinner..
played with my little darling.
and she came over to stay.

christmas day was also spent with da little monsta.
running round my house.
pestering me to play with her.
she's a pest. hah...a really adorable and annoying pest.



















it's been a nice year.
results wasnt great but good enough.
did wish it was better.
but i'll just work harder.

going down to school to collect my hall keys tmr.
life been's great.
seems to be going smoothly.
i need to thank You.

No comments: