Thursday, February 15, 2007

i'm just a noisy girl.

yes.
i just like to make noise.
maybe cause i expect people to know what i really want.
i'm sorry if i upset you.
but to you, i really dun mean anything i say.
i just like to disturb you. =)


i had a great valentines' day.
of course that's course i have a great company.
it was dinner at sketchers
where the charged me wrongly AGAIN.

then it was a short walk around bugis before grabbing a long bus ride on 61 back.
the boy fell asleep barely 5 minutes after we sat down.
i like to watch him sleep.
spend the entire bus ride sight seeing.
it was nice and peaceful to some extent.

chinatown. jalan bukit merah.
st. theresa's. harbourfront.
former SAJC. queensway.
holland V.

it din matter if i din have any flowers in my hands.
it din matter that he was asleep the whole ride.
i had him next to me.
holding my hand as he slept.
that was all that matters.

i just wished work din tire him so much.





i felt silly and stupid.
i still do.

he offered to buy me ben& jerrys
gave me 10 bucks to buy it from the petrol kiosk.
i went in myself.
searched for the SMALL pint and couldnt find.
so i ended up buying snapple and walls.

den he came in and ask "no ben & jerrys?"
i said no.
he looked over and saw many many LARGE pints.
"so many??" he asked.
but i had already paid for my stuffs.

he later told me in the car...
" i was expecting you buy the large pint, you know"
i replied" but cant finish wad"
" den you share mah. or keep?"
"i gave you 10 bucks for the large pint. that's why i asked you if it was enough"


why did i think of buying the small pint and only the small pint?
*sobs*

No comments: