Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the numbers 1 and 6.

Happy Valentine's day one and all.
*smuacks smuacks*

12 hours ago.
i tot my boy was soundly asleep in his comfy little bed
as he was really tired from work.

but at close to 1 am.
when i was cuddling up under my blanket reading my papers
someone came jumping on me.

my first thoughts were,
what the hell was wenjie( my roomie) doing?
why the hell is she jumping onto me.
and i suddenly realized.

WAIT.
she wont do that
and no she aint that heavy.
and since the person's face was covered by my newspapers
and a bouquet of flowers
it TOOK ME AWHILE to figured that...
IT's MY BOY.

1am in the morning.
he surprised me with yet another gorgeous bouquet of 6 roses.
this time in pretty champange.


my boy has a knack for springing surprises on me in the early morning.
not that i'm complaining

i went to bed with a big huge ass smile last night.
it felt really sweet.



YOU should know which 3 words i wanna say....

No comments: