Monday, November 12, 2007

tagged by jess

7 random / weird facts about me

1. i cant drink any chocolate-based milk in the morning. i'm bound to visit the toilet if i do.

2. when i listen to music, i dun listen to the lyrics. i prefer IDENTIFYING the instruments.

3. i cant stand it when people touch my nose. i'll sneeze like crazee thereafter.

4. i shower in less than 5 mins. maybe cause i was "trained" to during my sailing days......but i just dun like being under the shower for too long.

5. i LOVE biting and chewing. see what i do to my straws.

6. i kept a bunch of my hair when i cut it my hair in j2. i loved the way the sun bleached my hair golden brown naturally WAD. oh and before that cut, i din cut or even trim my hair for 4 years.

7. my left knee-cap is not capped properly, so yes it hurts if i run too much.

No comments: