Saturday, November 24, 2007

when its overrr

3 papers in 6 days was no joke.
panic attacks before geog paper and calculus paper..
trying to rush through the 2 papers was nuts.

geog was once again... er.
made me wonder why i studied for it.
i bet the lecturer is gonna get so frustrated with marking my paper
since she din like A level students.
oh well.
i tried my best.
balancing geog and cal wasn't easy.
geog ONE day before cal.


cal wasnt as bad as i tot it would be.
doubt i'll need to repeat the mod.
*phewwwwwWwwwwwwwww*
hopefully i can manage a B for it.
i would a realllllly happy girl man.
B for CAL 2.

*cross my fingers*

since everything came and ended so fast.
a sudden sense of loss now.
=(

no one to play with.
how sad.
waiting for my frens to end their papers.

cant wait for the trip to swiss..paris
grace!
jinpeng!
wheeeee....


blogging is getting really i dunno.
maybe cause i dunno how to vent my frustrations anymore.
feels better to keep everything in.

oh well.

No comments: