Thursday, August 05, 2004

AHhhhhhhh

haha...my darling sister just destroyed my hand..~!!!
she kinda designed my hand with henna...
and seri0usly it loos like crap...
hahahah.....i've no idea how i'm gonna go out tmr..
and dat silly girl happily threw a book on it when i was waiting for it to dry.
so she kinda smashed and smudged it...
so i have so no idea how i'm gonna go to school tmr... or even out..
my hand's screwed.
itz ugly...
hahahah i'm mean... my sister did quite a good job for someone who hasnt done it before
but....
itz still ugly

my bro met him...
and thinks he's handsome..
hahah...my bro actually praised somebody..
itz kinda surprising..
ahahahah lucky u dear....
now my sister wanna see how he looks like too
ok...diz is weird....
something is WRONG with the two siblings of mine
ahahhahahahh

No comments: