Monday, August 09, 2004

been sailing for e whole weekend.
pesta sukan.
i've got 8th individual...and 3rd in laser radial sch team.
my first medal since i started sailing.
finally...
i'm happy... was actally quite surprised with my performance.
Top 6 sailors were national sailors..
and i tied with 7th. but she got e 7th cause she beat me for e first race...
argh...i beat her like in almost every other race.
AHhhhh.....
and because of dat...we tied with rjc with 31 points...
and rj got 2nd and sa 3rd...cause their first sailor, charmaine is 4th and i'm 8th
wind wasnt too bad. had a few races with moderate to strong wind.
but wind was kinda shifty. killed me a few times....
din see it coming.....and banged e wrong side of e course...
oh well....pesta was a good regatta for me diz time round. i'm satisfied...
mini grace sailed really well too...for a first timer she was pretty good.
she will make a good sailor. she has great potential...
dat girl is really funny.... she's so diff from my first impression of her.
she's so whiny...ahhahahah..and lame too.
oh wellz...keep up the good work grace.. haha
my buddy sailed pretty well too... great job~!
boy....so gonna miss u dear...
wont be having ya sail with me anymore.
kbing me out at sea....playing pirates... suaning me....everything.
itz just fun having u around.
haha.....and i KINDA need someone to pull my boat and help me with stuffs...
heh....my poor buddy....over utilised by me... hahaha..
feel so bad at times...
he's like my maid..
oh noz...
i'm gonna miss my team. miss my buddy. miss the fun with have.
miss the trainings together. miss the dinners. miss the crapping. miss everything.
things dat i noe i might not get to do with the incoming team.




No comments: