Friday, August 13, 2004

friday the 13th

"never love a love that hurts, never hurt a love that loves"

sitting by the shore with my buddy.
made me thought things thru
rather throughly.
just staring at skyline of shenton way was beautiful.
everything fell in place.
the agony in my mind was surpressed
for dat moment
got things sorted out a little.
the mess in my head
got a little packed.

i hate u noobshat
hate is a strong word
but seriously.
dat's kinda how i feel towards u now.
felt like all those times were just lies.
just a facade u've been creating for me.
have i even really know wad u've been thinking.
or had i just lived in the world of my own.
i hate seeing u.
i hate it.

the pain in my head is killing.
feels as though someone is constantly compressing it.
the capacity in my mind has reached its limit.
the pressure is excruciating.

stress...
how do one overcome it.
pressure...
how do one fight it?
understanding...
how do one gain it?
lost...
how do one find her way out it?
darkness...
how do one find the light?

the pain of studying.
the pain of performing well.
the pain of being misunderstood.
the pain of living up to expectations.
the pain of being a student.
a student i wish i never was.

to my dearest.. i miss u



2 comments:

Not available said...

pull youself together dear.. :) you can do it.. cheerrrrups!

bEebee said...

thanks dear