Saturday, October 16, 2004

sailing was awesome.
the sun. the sea. the salty air.
sailed a really long stretch to some really distant buoy where the ships dock.
the air was still.
the sea was calm.
and i was just cruising with my boat.

the island was far behind me.
the sea looked especially clean and beautiful.
it was in a really unusual shade of blue.
there was hardly any disturbance to the surroundings.
just peace and quiet.
something i havent felt for a long time.

prob took me almost an hour to sailed back to shore.
fell asleep in my cockpit.
i could feel the heat hitting hard on my bare skin.
the warmness of my life jacket.
the coolness of the sea.
it was the most pointless training i've ever had.
but also the one of the best.
leisure sailing. literally.
i wanna sail again.

No comments: