Wednesday, December 15, 2004

i got my nice white sweater.
lurve it.
ha..the sales guy was really adorable.
think he just started out working.
he seemed so panicky and worried.
constantly apologising to me and asking me to give him a little more time just so he could find the size i wanted.
take your time man. its ok.
when he finally got it.
this group of working ladies were staring at me.
apparently their fren wanted the size i was trying on.
but the sales guy told them i had priority~!
caused i asked him first. *thumbs up*
oh wellz...in the end decided to be nice and let the lady have the piece i was holding on to and went back to the other outlet at taka to try to get the size i want.
couldnt stand the stares anymore...and din really wanna fight for it.
phew..last piece there...and i got it.
*big big smile*


there's still so many things i wanna get though.
more shopping for me.


No comments: