Tuesday, December 21, 2004

just woke up after taking medication.
after effects of the jab sure made me one drowsy shat.
i actually managed to be totally knocked out for one hour at NSC yesterday.
the freaking painkillers are not working much lor.
my feet still hurt.
STUPID dunno wad. prob catfish
sting me~!!
cost me my training. and having to make me go thru this pain.
hurts like F***
so far i've only seen the sailors getting stung by jellyfish.
think i'm like one of the few LUCKY ones to get it by the catfish.
ARGH....try hammering a thumbtack into your toe.
that's how freaking painful it is~!!!


thanks for the christmas present fishy.


managed to keep myself awake and drag myself to changi for my class chalet after
the training jab and sleep.
played truth or dare...but everybody had to choose dare.
wad was the forfeit?
walk around this freaking scary isolated, creepy house.
it was terrible.
it was just like a scene taken of a horror movie.
and we had to take photos with the windows as a background.
damn.

No comments: