Saturday, December 04, 2004

i just wished you could stop mentioning his name.
its really weird to keep hearing it.
i so dun wanna be reminded of him.
it gives me diz weird feeling inside.
a weird awful feeling dat i dun like.



the wind's still blowing strong.
one more day to last.
i'm tired.
and next week's gonna be worst.
hahah.....edgar's food regime of stuffing myself with loads of proteins and carbo is killer.
meat. rice. bread. burp.




i really need a brainwash.
like start my life from scratch.
there are so many things i wished i could like delete off from my brain memory.
trying so hard to fight thinking about it.
but it just doesnt wanna go away.
persistent memories.
good and bad.
memories kill you unknowingly.
the silent killer from the inside.



i'm missing my teddy bear.
wonder when it would be back.

No comments: