Sunday, February 20, 2005

funfair was a blast... i think
i guess i had a great time meeting up with all my frens.
hardly spent a shit coupon.
hahahaha...


to bingz...for hitting my balloon away and bullying me. thanks! *i had fun* enjoy ya backpacking trip. take care~!


alvyn for drumming so well and crapping with me. miss you.


buddy.. for getting me my slippers *a big huge thanks* and elmo balloon(which got hit away)


ben.. for making walk under the hot sun with you and your melted chocs from france~! =)


caleb for crapping with me. heh...enjoy ya trip at KL


and edgar dear for getting the huge ernie balloon and pretty orchids~!!


hahah....ven..mich...wanting..jos...yeanling...sera..lijie..angelo.
thanks everybody~!!!!


heh...i had like 100 bucks worth of coupons...
apparently no one bothered to spent in and chuck it all to me when e left.
haha....went last min "shopping" with them...
and just buy whatever shit that's left.
got poor grace a shirt~!!
hahaha....


to ven and bingz...
study harder for ya test ok.

No comments: