Sunday, February 13, 2005

met edgar grace and mich for a movie yesterday.
the machinist.
a pretty smart movie i must say.
its not easy to produce a movie which has it goes one round.
bumped into bing... he seemed a lil upset. cheer up ok!
and he dyed his hair....which looked a little...off.
Met edwin for a little while before he booked into camp. poor thing.
lounging that huge bag of his which prob weighs more than him.


i loved this week.
chinese new year.
spending time with my buddy.
with my cousins.
everybody.
nice.
din get to meet up with MY own frens though.
my darling bunch of crazy frens.
sigh. that's sad.
i wanna meet my darlings~!!!
aRGh.... i miss those days when i get to see sera and lijie every other day.
i miss those days where we would go to sera's place and go crazy.
sigh sigh sigh.


ben's back~! more company for me.
haha..


tomorrow's valentine's day.
i've got school.
i've got econs test.
hafta go mug.
sucks.
den again...not like it concerns me. haha.

No comments: