Monday, February 14, 2005

valentine's day this year was exceptionally wonderful.
*big big smile*
the day started being GOOD when my ever dear buddy
gave me the shock of my life when i walked out of the lift.
seeing him sitting at the lobby with a nice bouquet of blue roses in blue wrapping.
blue blue blue. just the way i like it.
ya. at 630 in the morning.
when i was heading for school.
talk about lack of sleep dear.
u dun exactly stay near me.
hmm....


felt really happy in school.
den met my eye-candy over lunch.
ooo....another point added to my day.
spent a couple of hours talking to him.
it turned out alot better than i expected it to be.


met my buddy for dinner.
had loads of fun.
thanks dear.


returned home to find someone sending me a bouquet of flowers.
sunflower in fact. nice.
but its just....weird and wrong.
mom flipped.
quarrels exchanged.
it's not like i wanted him to send me flowers.
dont understand why she gotta make it sound like its MY fault.


had a great V-day though.
thanks to all who made it so special.

No comments: