Saturday, November 26, 2005

felt so sad going down to nsc today.
1st...i miss the place.
2nd.. i miss sailing.
3rd...i couldnt get my tan.
4th... i saw my darling 151485 sail and my darling Nooblet in someone elses's hands.

sigh...i'm sad.
my wonderful sail which has accompanied me thru all weathers...
my darling nooblet...of which andy and i shared...
of which i took so much effort washing and protecting it.
and of course...my beautiful rigs...my gorgeous rudder and daggerboard.
my thin traveller...my smooth power pac system....
my colourful nooblet...
you'll be greatly miss.

i've like the prettiest boat...its so colourful...
i've a white hull.
red outhaul.
yellow/black tiller and tiller ex.
green tapes on my rudder.
blue downhaul.
blue life jacket.
purple mainsheet and traveller.

my rainbow....

the worst thing is it's sold to Pong pao ling.
gosh....she's like our -out of age group- enemy
argh.... i've a long history with her man...
maybe i'll start rambling another day.

for now... i just miss my nooblet.
the boat that both he and i loved so very much.
sobz......

i was so tempted to "kope" one sail back.
the one with 115 printed on it.
used to be my sail....Long time ago.
wanted to use it as a curtain.
hahah...and i was told i was crazy.

i miss my sailors too.
i shall blog more about it another day.
for now..let me mourn....

thanks for coming to help.
you are such a sweetie

No comments: