Friday, February 10, 2006

and so after being lost in my own world for a long long while....
i'm back.
the weeks been pretty great.
and it's sat tmr.....
guess wad that means???


celebrated daddy's birthday yesterday. and he's 50. oh man....sounds old.
and that also means my coming birthday...i'm 20. darn.

ntu's admission talk is on 19Feb. gotta make a mental note.
i just kept thinking it is in March.
if i din remember wrongly, the OPEN HOUSE is in march.... and probably after the results...
which i think is the one i should go for.

doubt the admission talks would actually make me more certain of wad i wanna take.
at the end of the day...it would really depend on my grades rite?
i'm not the kind who is confident of getting straight A's....thus i cant for sure say that "Ok...i wanna do this and that..."

not like the school would want me.


and since my stupid grades are probably on their way back to singapore.....
i can only cross my finger hard that i would get no lower than BBB.....i would be one happy girl then.

No comments: