Monday, February 06, 2006

it dawned on me the other day that i'm a very lousy friend-keeper.
seriously. period.

i miss my friends.....but it just aint me to take the first move to give them a call or drop them a message.
i'm just too lazy..... and at times....too forgetful.
i love my frens.
i love hanging out with them.
but i sometimes just cant set my priorities right.

i lost my good fren back in p5..... after she left for NZ.
and now i feel that i'm drifting away from my close frens.

guess i gotta start taking the extra effort in keeping my great and wonderful frens.
cause i seriously miss them loads.
my girls.... 04A51....


to all my frens:
know that i love you and miss you...
and that i never mean to not wanna spent time with you.




had a great weekend....
with the gang at les's place.
mahjong.....eating....and more mahjong....
i love weekends like that because it just helps make the whole week more bearable.

No comments: