Wednesday, February 22, 2006

army boots + army tee + army shorts =????

all i could think of was kinky when he told me this was wad he had to wear this morning.
haha....
chemical defence i see.....

did i add that his section mates were doing striptease in that outfit?
hahaha....
picture that.. a group of guys donned in boots with shorts!!


results should be out next week.
and if all is well...
yours truly should be opting for NIE to be a PE teacher.
results results please be good ok?


lost weight but i feel so darn fat.
i dun like being fair....it just accentuates the chubbi-ness.
i need a tan desperately....
Sentosa pleeeeeeeeease!


i miss the sailing days...
where i was overly tanned - which i dun mind-
at least i look fitter...
miss my flat flat tummy....
oh darn...i miss hiking out!!

miss having to put dat darn mast into that hole....
which i learnt only cause my buddy graduated....
and since i was forced to do it myself as edgar refused to help me...
remember how the guys only had to use their hands to lift it and i had to use like my legs too...
loser me.

miss having to climb up to that freaking daggerboard after i capsized...
and the big purple bruises i got on my arm. -EWWW-
miss having to pull those horrible punctured trolleys with my boat on it.
heh.... once again...i only started pulling the FULL distance from the lockers to the sea and launch when my buddy graduated.
i usually pull it to the gate and he would help with dragging it across the sand -GRINZ-

i miss launching. i miss recovering.
i miss the sun. i miss my fit body.
i miss the scent of the salty air.

every bit and pieces of sailing i miss.

No comments: