Friday, April 14, 2006

just came back from a mahjong game at chong's place..
arh oh boy...
i miss chong..
i miss grace...
i miss the sailors~!!!

it's just a different kind of fun when time is spent with the sailors.
i cant explain...
but its just different...
and i know this feeling will be missed.
forever.


anyway...i cut my beautiful hair.... so initially..... i looked like this.... rite? beautiful locks...



but now???? i look like this...






dun blame me for being angsty...cause i really hate my present hair now.
i specifically told my hairdresser to cut my fringe and TRIM my hair...
but my fringe is like still pretty long... and my hair has been SNIPPED off..
gosh..... i'm sad ok.

its so so layered that i cant tie my hair.
i cant even put on a hairband nicely without my hair going... POOF...
=(
it probably looks OK from the photo...sinceits flat and shapes my face nicely.
but oh....
that's cause i took it straight after my haircut!! which means the hair dresser styled in nicely for me.

but i cant get this look now ok?
my hair is like a freaking mess every morning when i wake up.
or even after i shower....
it refuses to be good and stay flat.

i never had bad hair days last time...
but now.....
*shakes head* my nightmare has begun.


come on....
grow hair grow....
GROW......

andy says i'm currently suffering from the post cut hair syndrome.

right...

No comments: