Sunday, April 23, 2006

the weekend is once again gonna be OVER soon.
argh.
but its ok...cause i'm not going to work tmr sincei've my SMU interview at 12 ...
exciting. but wish me luck.

i went to town the other day.
hoping to get my new shorts or new bikini...or at least something.
but i went home empty handed.

should have seen the desperate looks on both our faces and the feeling of going bonkers
that we actually wanted to stop by king albert park to get a pint of ben & jerry's just so to NOT go home empty handed.
but the flavour we wanted was out
and macs sundae was all it could to make our shopping trip just a little more fulfilling.

how sad was that. very.

bbq at my cousin's house yesterday was fun.
playing with the little girl to playing mj with him and my cousins.
its times like this you just wanna re-live.


side note: i still havent gotten my tan cause the weather seems to always wanna go against me!!!


and


NTU ar......where are yooooooooooooooooooooou??

No comments: