Monday, April 24, 2006

so my smu interview din go as smoothly as i wished it would be.
if they do offer a place...its probably cause i just scrap thru the interview.

i have to say that the people who interviewed me were nice.
two ladies... one jap, the other not local either.
it was pretty interactive in the sense that they asked me about sailing....
basketball.....wad i wanted to do in the future...
and can you believe it?

i said teacher.

so the questions went on with den why choose to do social science?
omg...i feel so stupid saying that...
the least i could do is said i would wanna work in the tourism industry.
at least its SLIGHTLY more related to social science rite? it's SMU not NTU or NUS doodoo head.
argh.


the interviewers were nice enough to make me feel like talking.
but not enough to make me feel comfortable enough to converse.
but i was so tempted to go on and on about sailing.....
sailing sailing sailing...haha



oh well....

i really just need ntu do send me something or give me a call soon.

p.s: i got my new bikini at a steal man. woohoo.

No comments: