Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Jobless NO MORE

i've got RE-employed.!!!!


yipee
my law firm job is back.

just when i need money
to upkeep my fast depleting bank account.

and to be able to get back my $8/hr job
which allows me to take leave anytime i want.

i shouldnt be complaining much rite?

to think i was just all ready to settle for a $6/hr job with irregular hours.


but....
i hate routines.
and having to wake up every morning at 7 again and den heading down to human packed shenton way isn't exactly the way i wanna spend my days.

yawnz....

i wanna sleep more
and wake up anytime i want.


anyway, da vinci code the movie is not that nice.
watchable.
but dun bother wasting your money on the movie tix


thanks for yesterday.
you were the best.


has all the postmen died?
where are my letters??????
NTU, SMU.......
i dun mind paying for my own stamps.
just SEND me the letters.


ooo.....by the way.
BJ and TYLER won amazing race 9.
i think its so fun to watch them race.

No comments: