Friday, May 19, 2006

swimming wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.

badminton could have been better.

netball game was screwed up since some big girl decided to freaking "chop" my hand.
you know wad is call PAIN~!!!!
din help that the instructor praised her.

and stupid macho guys.....
macho guys playing a netball game with girls is even worse.
i dun like macho guys. period.
bulky muscles scares me.

gym was funny~!!!!
this ching chong girl seriously made me laugh like mad.
but i cant explain to you. i must SHOW you ok?
so you can ask me about it next time you see me.
anyway i think i did well for gym =)

and hahah.....remember the confusing agility run?
i got confused~!!!! i really did~!!!!
so embarassing. such an abby thing to do.
blur-ness.
so had to re-run lor.


oh yesh.
the bugger girl who chopped my hand with great strength
had a bugger show-off act pro boyfriend
who followed her around every station and
giving her comments.
ALOUD for all to hear.
yesh. bugger couple. ARGH.




oh well....
i hope i can pass.
not that i failed any station.
but more like i dun think i have enough points. hmmmm...

No comments: