Tuesday, May 30, 2006

my daddy told me this.....


" i'm damn pissed with you cause you din study hard for your A's. See...now you have nowhere to go"




oh thanks.
wth. seriously.
i studied can. wtf.

i couldnt even be bothered to defend myself anymore.
it's tiring.
i know i did study. and study hard at that.
maybe i'm just dumb.
i'm not exactly feeling very proud of my grades.
but wad done is done.

i tried my best. dun expect much.
can you just be a little more understanding?
i wish. i hope.



i went out with the sailors just now.
was tired after work.
but i decided i din go home and get myself all scared.

i had fun.
i love the arcade when i'm feeling down.
and i love you all for making forget how scared i am.




p.s: i'll pray hard tonight for my dear fren who always listen to my nonsense in class.




it's times like this where i feel alone.
it's times like this where i feel so lost.
it's times like this where i wish things wouldnt be like that.
it's times like this where i would do things i usually wouldn't.
it's times like this where i wouldnt mind blasting music and getting myself drunk.


someone tell me: does drinking really takes away your problems?



i sense bad news ahead.
i wish i am wrong.

No comments: