Saturday, August 12, 2006

tired and stoned are the only 2 words in my mind now.
the daily wakes at 530am.
the 2 hours ++ bus rides to boonlay.
and the 2 hours rides back home is starting to drain the crap out of me.

i cant wait to move into hall now.
i'm sooooo jaded.
the long 3-5 hours of breaks in btw lessons are killing me too.

my gosh.
it's only week one ok.


my room is more or less done up.
alittle more shifting and deco would be nice.
interested parties just call me ok?
i would very much love your piece of artwork.


i dun think i've a roomie.
so i'm only taking the right side of the room.
how sad.
-sings- lonely~ i'm so lonely~ i've nobody~ all on my Oooown....

i'm feeling pretty broke too.
cause i've been paying every single shit i can think of paying since school started.
name it.
laptop.
hostel deposit.
thumb drive.
fees.
hall deco and stuff.
every pieces of shit...
my gosh...
my MOOOOooooLAHs????


i love my boy.
for bringing down ALL my things for hall.
for cleaning up my ENTIRE room when i was having my 2 hour lesson.
for the photoframe he made effort for.
for driving me home.
i cant thank you any more.



p.s: i miss you my girls. i'm sorry i missed our nights out.

No comments: