Saturday, August 19, 2006

yesterday,
my boy cooked me carrot and potato soup.
all i can say is THANK YOU THANK YOU dear.

it probably wasnt the BEST soup i've ever drank.
but hey....
he prepared it from scratch ok.
how often do people get treatment like that....

i feel so pampered and blissful.
i love my boy.



the day before...
the girls came over to my hall......
and it was hilarious.

"taken from lijie's blog"

1. wei wei knows how to play bridge,
just don't get her to be your partneryou will die
because she will trumph your card
and happily go "yayy!" with the cutesy handsign
then ask why everybody is laughing at her
and she did it more than once to me
if you were her opponent,
then it would really quite funny to watch

2. vivien can't play tai tee
she thinks she can put down 5.6.7 as a set
then proceed to ask me why
we were laughing and frothing at the mouth..


my girls are funny.

No comments: