Friday, November 17, 2006

barely a week to my very FIRST uni exam.

but here i'm battling with...

1) a really itchy and runny nose.
2) keeping the cruched up tissues ON the table
3) a pretty painful stomachache.
4) my chapters and CHAPTERS of maths.
5) memorizing the "WTF" PROVINGS of maths forumulaes.

it doesnt help that...

1) i cannot understand anything.
2) my brain is not functioning well.
3) i have been doing this for 3 straight days
4) i hate whatever the crap they want me to prove~!!!
5) i have a cup of awful vitamin C water next to me.

i'm going crazy cause...

1) i set my EXAM timetable as my desktop backdrop.
2) i have a exam countdown sheet in my pencilbox.
3) i only see f(x)s and dy/dx and limits= limits=......
4) i blasting music that i usually dun listen to
5) i fear very badly that i'll fail my maths modules.



can you understand my pain?

No comments: