Saturday, November 25, 2006

whoever said uni was a breeze has gotta be telling the biggest lie.

i remembered when i was taking my Os..
a teacher said we should work hard get into a good JC and all is well.

i believed.
JC sucked.
and there it is again...
teacher after teacher saying that As is the worst it can get.
uni exams are a breeze.

once again...
i feel darn cheated?
or maybe its just the course i'm in.

geez....
a teacher taking exam. such an irony i feel.
i really tot it would have been the end of it all after the dreadful exams one year ago.



the weather is really cooooooling now.
how nice would it be to cuddle under my nice blankie.

but oh no...
me gonna go take a SHOWER soon...
and with my coffee.....
shall try to mug hard on alg.


a part of me still love maths.
someone just slap me and ask me to wake up.
please......

No comments: