Thursday, November 09, 2006

i swear time flies SUPER fast...
like WHEE~! SHORT and fast......

it wasnt too long ago that i found myself struggling to adapt to uni life.
den again.

i still havent really gotten used to it yet.
i'm always still running away from hall back to home sweet home.
i've no idea why i've suddenly grown so attached to home...
when 2 years back...i remembered saying i cant wait to go uni and start hall life.

still struggling badly with academic issues too.
MATHS.
come someone kindly tell me..
WHY THE HELL did i take maths.

2 quizzes in 2 days.
tmr is the next.
planned to stay in hall to study tonight.
but i was on the verge of tears when i sat there for barely 30mins.
that's why i'm running back home again.
nothing feels better then home.

the only thing working against me at home is the TV.
nevermind. i know i can fight it.

barely 2 weeks to my first paper.
god bless me.
i'm still stuck in the maze of algebra and calculus.

No comments: