Tuesday, June 12, 2007

i know its a little late....

its really really backdated man.
but finally got down to uploading all my photos.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2091068465

straight after my 21st birthday ONE MONTH ago..
i've been pretty much working 6 days a week for the airport job.
doesnt leave me much time to do up my photoblog.
doesnt help that blogger takes ages to upload photos.
so yesh...imagestation it is.

party did not go as i would like it to be.
but yeah. i did have a fun-filled birthday weekend.
thanks to beach day on 12th may.
not much photos taken on my special day..

since i din really have an appointed photographer.
oh well.
a biggie biggie thanks to all who came and remembered...




and a big huge thanks to you my dearest boy...




















cause you made it all happen.
so perfectly.


thanks for turning the most imperfect birthday
to as perfect as it can be.

No comments: