Wednesday, July 11, 2007

back to school

last week practicum in the primary school was crazee.
i think i really got a too nice face for kids.
i love kids.
so its really hard for me to draw the line.
my 2 other trainee frens and i took turns to relief the same class.
they never had much problems.
but i had so much.
the kids were totally not listening to me.

i have an angry face.
dun i?

i realized that i cant beat their screams and voices.
i cant even hear myself.
this kid offered me a bell.
he told me,
"teacher, if you ring the bell, we will keep quiet"
i just smiled at him.

i refuse to ring the bell in order to get their attention.
it felt like....they were dogs. or i dunno wad?
i just din like it.
maybe i should have.

oh well.
this primary 2 girl was really adorable.
the first day i went to her class...
she asked if i was from primary 6.
and she called me jie jie.
i was like omg no. i'm not from p6.
den she asked if i was 18.
i said 21.
and her next sentence...wah you're an adult. so do you have a bf??
ha...i said no. to shut her up.
ha.

on my last day of school..
i went to her class again.
i was teaching her group maths.
and she said," jie jie, i hope you can give us good results"
omg. i couldnt bear to tell her it was my last day.

but its weird.
kids nowadays are scary.
they are calling their frens bossy, bitch and stupid.
they can tell me...
teacher...he very slow and stupid one. and he dun talk.
so irritating. he's like that one.
gosh.
i dun remember doing that when i was p2.

madness.
what are kids learning nowadays?
sigh.

No comments: