Wednesday, July 11, 2007

being anal.

on my way back to hall yesterday.
i was going up the bus.
in front of me was this filipino like lady.
she SUDDENLY stopped in front of me while going up the stairs.
so i accidentally stepped on her.
i apologised. I DID.

ok.
apparently she was waiting for her i dunno who behind her.
but who the hell stops suddenly when you're going up the bus and turn around and wait.
like just GET UP THE BLOODY bus larz.

ok nevermind.
so since i couldnt wait behind her and stop the people behind me from getting up.
so i proceeded walking past her first.
and you know WAD THAT BLOODY WOMAN DID????


SHE STEPPED ON ME!!!
did i mention i was wearing slippers and nursing a blister from wearing shoes and walking around in school????
tmd.

ok nevermind.
i tot...its ok ya noe. i'm not gonna make a huge fuss over it.
but natural reaction when someone steps on you is that you'll turn back and see who rite?
so i turned back.
and this is wad she said..


" what. just now you stepped on me WAD!"
she spoke it with that... you purposely stepped on me so i'm stepping you back cause its ONLY right.

I just looked at her with the wtf omg you're damn CHILDISH face.
i laughed at her.
and she diao-ed me.

that got me freaking pissed.
and bitchy.

so since she decided to nicely sit infront of me.
i called my boy and started saying OUT LOUD.
"some bitch just stepped on me."
she tried to turn back and look at me from the corner of her eye.
and i just smiled at her.

hmm.....
seriously.
you're like 30 plus...
and you're freaking acting like a kid.

wait. even kids dun act like that.
gosh.
woman. grow UP.

No comments: