Sunday, November 28, 2004

the first time i talked to you.
i mistook you as a sailor from tj.
those eyes of yours really attracted my attention.
that was almost a year ago.


you said you wanted breakfast too.
and i got it for you.
you started cracking your lame jokes.
and the crappy video clip of the guy jumping off the cliff.
your classic boat. our chats out at sea.
sailing next to each other. yakking away before the race started.
we started trying to capsize each other.
playing pirates out at sea.
i sailed ur full rig back, you sailed my radial.
that was june this year.


you lent me your burgee.
coming down to nsc with ur green uniform and tie with it.
u were stranded in school and had to take a pink slip.
heh. you din noe how much i was depending on it.
alliance from tp with andy and jp.
last day of interschool.
you forgot about bringing change.
and i had to endure sitting next to dirty you.
thru the traffic jam at eunos.
and we started playing with your phone.


soon we started hanging out like crazy.
dinner at chomp chomp. chilling in town.
me you my buddy.
the first time u held my hand.
was to reassure me that everything would be all right.
it was really nice. i remember keeping it out of sight from somebody.
den three soon became two.


our killer spicy dinner at bugis.
our long 1 hr waiting for 70 at suntec.
the dinners at gardens.
the scary movie where we both kinda regretted watching.
the bus rides home, not letting me get down at my stop.
always ending up at jalan kayu.
you came down specially to pick me up after my test, just to accompany me home.
it was great to have your company.


bringing me lotsa food when i wasnt feeling well.
national day.
9th august.


memories kinda played back in my today.
constantly.
probably cause i was at bugis.
the place we always end up at.
somehow, i really miss u recently.


i wonder if i made a mistake one month ago.
but what done cant be undone.
or could it?
was i blinded by anger?


No comments: