Thursday, November 18, 2004

i'm bruised.
i'm shagged.


420 was just great fun man.
the sun was scorching.
the wind was pretty strong.
the sea was not that choppy.
a perfect day for my two-men boat.
my crew rocks.
we had lotsa fun.
from laughing at our stupid mistakes to almost capsizing.
from leading the fleet to overtaking the last few boats.
the boat
travelled faster den the powerboat.
ha. rox big time.
seeing my dear crew out of the boat.
sorta flying above the water.
wow.
enjoyed myself greatly man.
thanks jiayi~!
for being such a wonderful crew
sorry for screaming and shouting at you though.
sorry for making the both of us jump around the boat.
geez.

might be sailing in 420 permanently though.
dun really want it.
i do have a great partner
but i still like the laser.
be a lonesome sailor
just me and my darling nooblet boat.
ha.
let's hope i can sail both classes for interschool.
sounds crazy.
but i'll pray hard. ha


hope grace and mich will be fine.
dun be so affected sweeties.
it takes time to sail well.
cheer up.



i'm glad you found what you lost.
dun be so careless next time.
really got me worried for awhile.




No comments: