Wednesday, November 10, 2004

a perfect day.

i'm freaking pissed today.
made my way to one end of east coast for training.
rushed down in a cab.
only to reach there and realized nobody's there yet.
you told me at 10 to be there by 11.
reached at 12.
received a call at 12.05.
"training's cancelled. we're still in school."
you had been in school the whole time and u only called to tell me that at 12~!!
how sweet can dat be.
how last freaking minute could dat be.
no one bothered to keep me up with any info i guess.
ya.so it's my fault that i dun take pw and din have to be in school.
so it's my fault dat nobody kind enough could let me noe wad's happening.
thanks alot.

walked out of nsc alone.
1.8km.
under the freaking hot afternoon sun
and i din get to sail.
damn.


silly girl misses her teddy bear.
loads.

No comments: