Sunday, November 07, 2004

I'd like to think I'll be happy again, but I really need to stop & cry right now.
It feels like one of those days where I feel like crying, so I do.
But no tears fall from my eyes, my heart is crying & that is so much worse.

Cold, crying, wanting to get away..
screaming and bleeding..
need to breathe...
gotta get away. smashing, crashing..
throwing my self away.

I draw a pretty picture
I draw it with a twist
I draw it with a razorblade
I draw it on my wrist.

how you hurt yourself on the inside to try to kill the thing on the outside.
You asked me what's wrong and I said nothing.
But as I turned and walked away, a tear ran down my cheek.
I whispered everything.


there's only one word on my mind now.
sigh.
i dun even feel dat i can smile.
dun even feel good.
at all
think i have hit the lowest point of my mood.
sigh

to all my dearies and frens.
hang in there ok?
2 more weeks.

2 comments:

kissbytherain said...

my darling silly girl, get this into that pretty little head of yours okay? you are never alone. we're all here for you..i'm always with you. i do have time admist the loads of studying that i am not doing. *laughs* but seriously, friends always do come first. miss you loads. havent seen you in like eternity?? cheer up baby girl. *hugs* love you. there will be a reason to smile...you'll just have to find it and hold on to that one thought.
week long break after math tmr...lijie and viv might be coming over...come too?? we can like slack around in my house for a bit. do say yes..will keep you informed.
*hugs real tight*

Anonymous said...

hey..lijie here.. dun be silly.. we are all still here.. i know its just not the same but, anything, all of us are still around k? kinda can afford to slack a little now.. my three scariest papers are over.. so try to smile again k? miss those eyes that shrink when u smile.. love you loads dear..