Wednesday, March 21, 2007

my roomie dear just cooked pasta for dinner w campbell soup.
favourite.
but me aint feeling good.
barely ate much.

still feeling drowsy over medicine.
wanna stop.
but i cant.
am still sick.
not fully recovered yet.


datelines datelines datelines.
finished my individual geog assignment already.
finished my survey sampling for techniques of geog too.
that's barely half of my term papers.


i would very much like to do it now.
but i'm in a hibernation mode.
think i'll go run later.
make use of MY SHOES.


hahahah....
hall application for next sem starts next week.
would very much wanna opt for a single room.
but its lonely to stay alone.
its 60 bucks more a month.
i could buy 2 tops with that.
EVERY MONTH.
ha

also it seems that my points aint enough.
oh well.
just get me back to HALL 3.
please.

















to the boy who gave me this.
love you.

No comments: