Thursday, March 29, 2007

on a happier note....

in the midst of all my sighs and burying my face in my lappie's screen.
my phone vibrated at 11.45pm

"hello" i said.

"where are you?" he asked.

"hall lor"

"then why din pick up the phone? hmm"

"doing work mah. din realized it was vibrating. why?"

"open the gate for me please?"


yeah. my boy appeared at my hall again.
you know...
even though i always sit at my desk hoping he would be here.
or should i say expecting him to be here...

i'll always still be really happy and surprise when he springs up here.

he was decked in his working attire.
how smart.
he smelt really nice.
*sniff*

we went for supper with my roomie again.
i'm telling you.
me and wenjie is so gonna grow fat soon.

the boyfriend is weird.
he wants me to lose weight.
yet he's instigating all the late night supper.

we wanted to purchase my little miss tee on the online spree.
but his ib din work.
sigh. i want i want i want.
its ten bucks cheaper den what they sell at heeren.


i'm heading back to my work.
happy 26 months. =)

No comments: